If you’re a busy woman and you’ve been been feeling stressed and scatterbrained lately, this keychain wristlet is a gentle reminder that can help you stay focused and get back into alignment. You'll feel great knowing you always have the key that opens all doors literally, and figuratively.
Choose your power symbol and the color that sparks your joy and you can even decide to have the back of your amulet personalized with your name! We will be happy to laser engrave it for you.
Chaos exists in all things. It's important to remember that world peace starts with inner peace in order to cultivate a peaceful state of being.
- Assembled, hand painted and laser engraved in my art studio in the heart of the Laurentians in Quebec, Canada.
- Bracelet size: Approx 6.5 inches
- Materials : Wood beads and a strong elastic cord
- Simple wood amulet that is laser engraved with one of my original artworks. -Yanik Falardeau Kolibrico
- Small keyring for your keys
1- Choose a colour that sparks your joy
- Wood: Natural, simplicity, authenticity.
- Yellow: Optimism, Joy, Shine!
- Orange: Optimism, courage, vitality
- Red: Passion, love, emotions
- Magenta (fushia): Harmony, Intuition, Compassion
- Turquoise : Freshness, Mental clarity, inner peace.
- Green : personal growth, renewal and taking action from your heart space.
- Blue : Calm, introspection, communication
2 - Choose an option for the back of your amulet
- Natural Wood (included)
- +5$ Add a name, mantra or positive word (laser engraved)
Would you like to laser engrave your company logo on one of our amulets? Do you have a special request for a symbol, a mantra or a positive word? Send me an email email@example.com, or find me on Messenger @kolibricoArt and I'll be happy to explore the possibilities with you!
JOY! Our love will bloom as we will be planting 21 seeds for each bracelet we sell. Thank you for being a part of our mission to pollinate a better world.
Would you like to carry my products in your boutique, yoga centre or office? I'm open to all possibilitiesemail me firstname.lastname@example.org, or find me on Messenger @kolibricoArt and I'll be happy to explore the possibilities with you